Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Doodling

Hello-

I have discovered that doodling which I have done most of my life (especially while talking on the phone) is actually an art.  And I have discovered that I really enjoy doodling!  I love paper.  I love different writing instruments. So I am working on some doodling to create greeting cards, note cards & tags and having so much fun! 

My daughter, Wendy, and her husband are coming home this weekend and I am really excited.  We will be celebrating her birthday with family & friends.

My favorite verse this week is "Be still and know that I am God"  Psalm 46:10.  I have been consciously trying to do just that.  Sometimes in all the hurry scurry of life I forget to listen.  And God has really reminded me of that this week.

He is also reminding me to trust Him with all my heart.  And I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment